- Real Estate
- Wills and Estates
- Local Government
- Corporate and Business Transactions.
David E. Owen concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, wills and estates, local government, and corporate and business transactions. He represents numerous investors, developers, lenders and participants in real estate, secured lending and other business transactions, including business formation. He also assists clients in will drafting and estate administration and advises local governmental bodies in their legal matters.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- J.D. - 1992
- University of Mississippi
- Tipton County Bar Association (Former President)
- Tennessee Bar Association (Estate Planning and Probate Section, Real Estate Law Section, Local Government Practice Section)
- Tennessee County Attorney’s Association
- American Land Title Association